Federal Times Blogs
This could be the start of another round of protests for the already protest-plagued procurement.
This time last year, a federal court upheld the protest of eight bidders that claimed GSA didn’t properly evaluate their bids. All eight of those protesters were awarded contracts this time around, but it’s not clear if the losing bidders will seek to protest this latest decision.
The awardees are:
1. Abacus Technology Corporation
2. Accenture National Security Services, LLC
3. Advanced Management Technology, Inc.
4. Advanced Technology Systems, Inc.
5. Alion Science and Technology Corporation
6. Alliant Solutions, LLC
7. American Systems Corporation
8. Analytical Services, Inc.
9. Apptis, Inc.
10. ARINC Engineering Services, LLC
11. ARTEL, Inc.
12. AT&T Government Solutions, Inc.
13. BAE Systems Information Technology, Inc.
14. BAE Systems Science and Technology, Inc.
15. BearingPoint, Inc.
16. Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc.
17. CACI, Inc. – Federal
18. Centech Group, Inc., The
19. CGI Federal, Inc.
20. Client Network Services, Inc.
21. Communication Technologies, Inc.
22. Computer Sciences Corporation
23. Dynamics Research Corporation
24. Electronic Data Systems, LLC
25. Engineering and Professional Services, Inc.
26. Federal Network Systems, LLC
27. General Dynamics One Source, LLC
28. Harris Corporation
29. Honeywell Technology Solutions, Inc.
30. INDUS Corporation
31. International Business Machines Corporation
32. ITS Corporation
33. Keane Federal Systems, Inc.
34. L-3 Services, Inc.
35. LGS Innovations, LLC
36. Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems, Inc.
37. MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
38. ManTech Advanced Systems International Corporation
39. McNeil Technologies, Inc.
40. NCI Information Systems, Inc.
41. Nortel Government Solutions, Inc.
42. Perot Systems Government Services, Inc.
43. Professional Software Engineering, Inc.
44. Raytheon Company
45. Science Applications International Corporation
46. Serco, Inc.
47. Smartronix, Inc.
48. Southwest Research Institute
49. Stanley Associates, Inc.
50. STG, Inc.
51. SYS (DBA SYS Technologies, Inc.)
52. Systems Research and Applications Corporation
53. TASC, Inc.
54. TKC Communications, LLC
55. Trantech, Inc. (DBA T3 Alliance)
56. TYBRIN Corporation
57. Unisys Corporation
58. Vangent, Inc.
59. Wyle Information Systems, LLC