Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Years of service and deferred annuity

Bookmark and Share

Q. I’m 49 with 30 years and one month of federal service. If I sign Standard Form 52 and resign, will I be able to collect my retirement at age 62?

Read the rest of this entry »

Tags: , ,