Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

FERS annuity supplement

Bookmark and Share

Q. Am I eligible to receive the FERS annuity supplement at age 60? I resigned federal service at age 52 with more than 20 years of service. Would this FERS annuity supplement apply to my situation or only to current employees?

A. Former employees who are eligible for a deferred retirement aren’t entitled to the special retirement supplement.

Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!