Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Changing direct deposit

Bookmark and Share

Q. How do I change my direct deposit check to a different bank account?

A. Call the Office of Personnel Management’s Retirement Information Office at 888-767-6738, or write to the following address: OPM, Claims II Group, P.O. Box 45, Boyers, PA 16017-0045.

Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!