Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Part-time work after retirement

Bookmark and Share

Q. I am under FERS. If I retire when I am eligible, can I go to work part time for a different government agency and still draw my retirement?

A. Yes. However, as a rule, the salary of your new position would be offset (reduced) by the amount of your annuity.

Comments are closed.