Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Lost form

Bookmark and Share

Q. I have been divorced for three years. I misplaced my former SF 2801-2. Can I obtain a copy of this document from the Office of Personnel Management?

A. Call OPM’s Retirement Information Office at 1-888-767-6738 or (724) 794-2005 and talk to one of their benefits specialists.

Comments are closed.