Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Annual leave

Bookmark and Share

Q. Do I need to file a form to receive a lump-sum payment for accumulated annual leave time when I separate from civilian service?

A. No.

Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!