Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Years of service and deferred annuity

Bookmark and Share

Q. I’m 49 with 30 years and one month of federal service. If I sign Standard Form 52 and resign, will I be able to collect my retirement at age 62?

A. Yes. If you resign from the government, you could apply for a deferred annuity at age 62.

Tags: , ,

Comments are closed.