Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Service computation date

Bookmark and Share

Q. Can a person who is retired from federal civil service and receiving a retirement check keep their service computation date upon rehire?

A. Yes.

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!