Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Correcting records

Bookmark and Share

Q. My wife is my beneficiary, and the Defense Finance and Accounting Service has her date of birth wrong. How do I get it corrected?

A. You’ll have to write DFAS-Cleveland Center, 1240 E. 9th Street, Cleveland, OH 44199-2005, provide them with a copy of your wife’s birth certificate, and ask them to correct your records.


Comments are closed.