Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Substantial earnings

Bookmark and Share

Q. I have “just missed the mark” for a couple of my years when I did not have substantial earnings. Is there any way to go back and purchase the year(s) or pay the difference?

A. No.


Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!