Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Reserve buyback

Bookmark and Share

Q. I have 22 years in the Army Reserve, six of it on active status. If I take a federal job and buy back my six years of active time, can I still draw my Reserve retirement when I turn 60?

A. Yes.

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!