Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Health benefits after retirement

Bookmark and Share

Q. Will the government still pay the same share into the Federal Employees Health Benefits program if I retire at 62 with only 14 years of service?

A. Yes.

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!