Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Disability, military and federal service, and retirement

Bookmark and Share

Q. I retired in 1993 with 24 years of service and 30 percent disability. I am a government employee under FERS with 12 years. When I retire, will I able to receive both FERS and my military retirement pay without a reduction in pay?

A. You would be able to receive your military retired pay and an annuity based solely on your years of actual FERS service.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments are closed.