Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Medicare Part B

Bookmark and Share

Q. My husband and I are retired feds. We kept our fed insurance because I was not on Medicare yet. We figure that we will pay more than $500 a month for Part B, which is more than our federal insurance. If we do not take Part B now and our income drops later, can we sign up without penalty?

A. No.

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!