Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Medicare application

Bookmark and Share

Q. We are getting conflicting answers to a question.

I am retired from Civil Service and have Blue Cross Blue Shield (high option), as well as Medicare Parts A and B.

My husband is under my BCBS policy. He just turned 65 but will continue to work until 66. Can he apply for his Medicare card Parts A and B now? If yes, how and where? Medicare has not sent us paperwork.

A. He can apply online at

Tags: , , ,

Comments are closed.