Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Service credit receipt

Bookmark and Share

Q: I paid my service credit in full in 2005 but can’t locate my paid receipt which I need for retirement.

A: Your CSD number should be sufficient proof. However, if you want additional proof you can go to




  1. Susan L. Hurd Says:
    February 28th, 2011 at 7:35 pm

    I used the following email address with good results:

    You need to include your name, date of birth and CSD number if you have one.