Ask The Experts: Retirement

By Reg Jones

Previous work history

Bookmark and Share

Q: I was a letter carrier back in the early 1980s. How can I find work information regarding my work history with the USPS?

A: You can get it from the National Personnel Records Center. Go to and follow the instructions printed there.

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!