Ask The Experts: Money Matters

By Mike Miles

Tax withholding

Bookmark and Share

Q. Is there a way I can get federal taxes deducted from my TSP withdrawals. I am currently receiving a monthly payment.

A. Yes. Use form TSP-78:


Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!