Ask The Experts: Money Matters

By Mike Miles

Retirement funds from former employer

Bookmark and Share

Q. I have about $100,000 in a Vanguard account from my old employer. Since I can’t contribute anything to that account, can I drop those funds into my TSP and get better return?

A. Yes, you may and probably should transfer the pre-tax part of these funds into your TSP account.

Comments are closed.