Ask The Experts: Money Matters

By Mike Miles


Bookmark and Share

Q. Is it OK to transfer an established 72(t) program from one institution to another?

A. As long as you don’t disturb the series of payments, I believe you can. But you should consult your tax preparer before you do it, to be sure.

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!