Ask The Experts: Money Matters

By Mike Miles

Transferring 401(k) post-tax funds from previous employer to Roth TSP

Bookmark and Share

Q. My previous employer allowed post-tax contributions to the 401(k) plan after the maximum allowed pretax contributions had been reached. Can I transfer the post-tax contributions of my previous employer’s 401(k) plan to the Roth TSP?

A. No.

Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!