Ask The Experts: Money Matters

By Mike Miles

Annual leave

Bookmark and Share

Q. I have 38 years with the federal government. I have 240 hours of stored leave and, if I save my annual leave this year, I will have 208 hours of annual leave. This equates to 448 hours times my base pay, which is $33.92 for $15,196.

When I retire at the end of this year, can I roll my lump-sum payment over to my Thrift Savings Plan account before taxes?

A. No.

Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!