Ask The Experts: Money Matters

By Mike Miles

Transferring spouse’s IRA into TSP 401(k)

Bookmark and Share

Q. My understanding is that a spouse’s traditional IRA (not a Roth IRA) cannot be transferred into a government employee’s Thrift Savings Plan 401(k) account? Can you tell me if that is correct?

A. That is correct.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments are closed.