Ask The Experts: Money Matters

By Mike Miles

Required minimum distribution

Bookmark and Share

Q. I want to take the remaining required minimum distribution for 2013 in one lump sum (I have received monthly payments through May). Can this be done online at the website? If so, where exactly? If not, how do I do this?

A. You can do it via the website by clicking the My Account link or using form TSP-77, which is available at

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.