Ask The Experts: Money Matters

By Mike Miles

VCP rollover

Bookmark and Share

Q. I am 73, retiring March 1. Is it possible to transfer or rollover my entire Voluntary Contributions Program balance into my Thrift Savings Plan account at my age?

A. Only the untaxed earnings may be rolled over into your TSP account. The contributions may be rolled over to a Roth IRA account.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.