Ask The Experts: Money Matters

By Mike Miles


Bookmark and Share

Q. I’m CSRS. If I deposit funds in my Voluntary Contributions Program, I thought I could only transfer interest gain to TSP. Can I transfer the whole amount if I choose Roth TSP?

A. You may not transfer or convert money into the Roth TSP. You could roll the money over to a Roth IRA, however.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

PLEASE NOTE! Do not submit ANY questions via the Comments form. Instead, please send your questions directly to Questions submitted via the Comments form will NOT be answered!