Ask The Experts: Money Matters

By Mike Miles

In-service withdrawal

Bookmark and Share

Q. Can I do an in-service withdrawal for a down payment on a house?

A. Only if you are at least age 59 1/2 and have not already taken one, or you can demonstrate financial hardship.



  1. Patti M Says:
    January 3rd, 2012 at 5:57 pm

    But he can get a TSP loan!!